Dear CSports.net visitor,
As you can see, our service still can’t be accessed at the moment. The reason is that we are currently hard at work improving and upgrading CSports.net. Our goal is to take CSports.net to a new, higher level of functionality and user satisfaction. Some key things you should know about the new CSports.net are:
- We’re aiming for the re-launch of the service later this year.
- The CSports.net hardware is being entirely replaced with new high-performance servers that will power a robust and reliable service for our users.
- The CSports.net software running on our hardware is being re-evaluated and re-coded to ensure its maximum stability and performance.
- All features on the new CSports.net Website will be absolutely free for everyone (only registration will be required to use the service.)
- Last, but certainly not least, current subscribers will get a fully pro-rated refund! * See below
In the meantime, feel free to discuss the new CSports.net on our forums. Please check our Website frequently as we will do our best to give regular updates on what’s going on behind the scenes. We hope that you are as enthusiastic about these new developments as we are and we are looking forward to welcoming you to the new CSports.net later this year!
* – Because we want to thank our subscribers for their patience during our recent difficulties we would like to offer them a refund. If you currently are, or have been, a paid CSports subscriber from January 2006 on, you are eligible for this refund offer. More information regarding the specifics of this pro rata refund offer will be on our front page when we re-launch in September.
– “The New CSports.net” discussion thread
With kind regards,
The CSports.net Team’